Friday, April 27, 2012

Twas The Night Before....

Well, here we are just a short nights sleep away from our first attempt at a 1/2 marathon. I did my best Babe Ruth impression and called my shot. I guaranteed a finish! Now the pressure is on to perform. Most times I have extreme confidence or at least give the appearance that I do. But, I gotta confess I'm nervous about this. This is a big deal for me because this is so far out of my comfort zone! Tomorrow morning bright and early I will begin writing a new chapter in my journey. Hopefully this is just the first of many! And, hopefully next year I can recruit some suckers... I mean supporters to do it with me! Tomorrow night I will give you a full post race rundown (if I can move). Thank you all for your support and encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment